Top best answers to the question «Does apple pay for ideas»
In any case, the point remains: Apple does not accept unsolicited ideas. You are free to propose feedback to them, but they will not pay you or even credit you in any way for any such suggestions. If you have an idea for which you hope to get monetary compensation, you will have to develop that idea yourself.
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Does apple pay for ideas?» often ask the following questions:
💻 Does apple pay go directly to your bank account?
You can transfer up to $10,000 per transfer and up to $20,000 within a seven-day period from Apple Cash to your bank account. You can only transfer your money to a bank account in the United States. There are no fees to transfer your money from Apple Cash to your bank account, unless you use an Instant Transfer.
💻 How do i setup apple pay?
- Steps Make sure your iPhone is compatible. Open the "Passbook and Apple Pay" settings from the Settings app on your iOS device. Tap on the link "Set Up Apply Pay" in the "Credit and Debit Cards" box. Tap "Add a new Credit or Debit Card" to add a credit or debit card to Passbook.
💻 How much does apple pay a hour?
The average estimated annual salary, including base and bonus, at Apple is $143,362, or $68 per hour, while the estimated median salary is $159,682, or $76 per hour.
💻 How much does apple pay cost per transaction?
A 1 percent fee (with a minimum fee of $0.25 and a maximum fee of $10) is deducted from the amount of each Instant Transfer. Account security checks may require additional time to make funds available. Instant Transfers typically post immediately but can take up to 30 minutes.
💻 How much does spotify pay to apple?
Spotify does not pay Apple any commission on over 99% of their subscribers, and only pays a 15% commission on those remaining subscribers that they acquired through the App Store.
💻 How often does apple pay a dividend?
There are typically 4 dividends per year (excluding specials), and the dividend cover is approximately 3.5.
💻 How to set up apple pay?
- Open the Settings app on your iPad.
- Scroll to find and select “Wallet&Apple Pay” then “Add Card.”
- Tap “Continue” on the Apple Pay set up screen.
- Follow the steps to add a new card in one of two ways: Scan the front of your card with your iPad’s camera or manually enter the card details (name ...
- Enter the card’s expiration date and security code,then tap “Next.”
- Read and agree to the terms and conditions.
- Select a verification method,either by email,text or call and enter the verification code when prompted. Then click “Next.”
- Your bank or card issuer will verify your information and once your card is verified,tap “Next” to start using Apple Pay.
💻 Is apple pay a success?
In 2019, five years after its launch, Apple Pay's domestic growth remained slow: Only around 6% of people who could use Apple Pay at a physical point of sale were doing so, despite the fact that almost all point-of-sale terminals that are shipped in North America today are NFC enabled.
💻 Is apple pay available in china?
* In China mainland, you can use Apple Pay on the web in Safari only on compatible iPhone and iPad models using iOS 11.2 or later.
We've handpicked 6 related questions for you, similar to «Does apple pay for ideas?» so you can surely find the answer!Is apple pay good or bad?
Apple Pay is certainly safer than cash and it has more safety features than credit cards. Some security features, like two-factor identification, are optional. A complicated passcode is still a good idea.Is apple pay safer than venmo?
Overall, Venmo is a quality platform for peer-to-peer transactions. If you don't want to use Venmo, there's another service that you can easily use to send money, Zelle… It all depends on your needs, but currently, according to experts in this area, the two most secure are Apple Pay and Venmo.What is apple pay limit?
Is there a limit for Apple Pay? No. Unlike contactless card payments that limit you to a £45 spend, there is no limit for Apple Pay. It means you can pay for your weekly shop, or fill your car up with fuel, all with your iPhone or Apple Watch.What is the max amount for apple pay?
Sending or receiving limits
Per message, you can send or receive up to $10,000. Within a 7-day period, you can send or receive a maximum of $10,000.
Some possible reasons for why the transaction is declining even though the digital card still appears in the Apple wallet include: ... Your card or the transaction account has insufficient funds or limit for the transaction. An incorrect card PIN has been entered at the terminal.Will apple pay succeed in china?
- For many reasons, China will become one of the largest and most successful markets for Apple Pay. This will quickly become one of the most important and influential markets for Apple Pay. China UnionPay was founded on March 26, 2002, as a payment card association operating under the approval of the People's Bank of China central bank.