Open office ideas
9561 best questions for Open office ideas
We've collected 9561 best questions in the «Open office ideas» category so you can quickly find the answer to your question!
Those interested in the Open office ideas category often ask the following questions:
💻 Is open office open source?
Yes, see openoffice.org
💻 Can microsoft office read open office?
Yes - MS Office can read OpenOffice documents.
💻 How do you open open office document using microsoft office?
Go to File/Open and browse where you saved your file at. Remember you should have saved (in OpenOffice) in a format that Microsoft can read. Word: .doc, docx Excel: .xls; xlsx, PowerPoint: .pps; ppt; pptx
💻 Can open office open access files?
OpenOffice.org (OOo) is able to read and write from a wide variety of databases, as long as they support one of the standard interface specifications such as ODBC or JDBC. Fortunately, Microsoft Access (MS-Access) supports ODBC.
- What is open office open source software?
- Can't open open office on a mac?
- Which version of open office open wk4?
💻 Can open office open csv files?
- If OpenOffice is installed on the computer, by default, CSV files should open automatically in Calc when the file is double-clicked. If you are getting an Open With prompt when opening the CSV file, choose OpenOffice Calc from the available programs to open the file.
- Libre open office will it open docx?
- What file extensions will open office open?
- Can open office open ami pro files?
Video from Open office ideas
We’ve collected for you several video answers to questions from the «Open office ideas» category:
Video answer: Open office on windows 10
Video answer: Alternative to microsoft office - apache open office
Video answer: How to open post office account online 2021 | india post saving account | ippb | post office scheme
Video answer: How to download and install openoffice 4.1.6 | complete guide
Top 9541 questions from Open office ideas
We’ve collected for you 9541 similar questions from the «Open office ideas» category:
Is open office as good as microsoft office?
OpenOffice and close relative LibreOffice regularly win contracts to replace Microsoft Office, especially in government and educational markets. It's not a perfect match to Office, but OpenOffice is good enough for the majority of users who don't need to exchange complicated documents with Microsoft Office users.
Is open office fully compatible with microsoft office?
Yes, both are compatiable. However, documents created using Open Office must be saved using the Microsoft format. Files saved in native Open Office format cannot be opened using Microsoft Office.
Does open office allow dictation?
Re: Can I Convert speak to text with OpenOffice
A Mac includes dictation hardware/software which can be used with OpenOffice. There is nothing extra to buy or install, just press the fn key twice and begin speaking.
Open office how set headers?
Select from the main menu Insert > Header > [Page Style]. The submenu contains as many entries as page styles used in your document. In addition the submenu includes the entry All, which activates headers on all the pages of the document.
Open office how to watermark?
To insert a background "watermark" in your OpenOffice.org Writer documents:
- Select Format -> Page from the menu.
- Choose the tab labeled Background.
- In the first select box, choose As Graphic.
- Use the Type options to determine the placement of the image, and whether it repeats (tiles) across the page.
How to open office calc?
- Using the Navigator Open the OpenOffice .org Calc spreadsheet in which the external data is to be inserted (target document). Open the document from which the external data is to be taken (source document). If the source document is a Web page, choose Web Page Query (OpenOffice.org Calc) as the file type.
What is open office 4.1.5?
- Apache OpenOffice 4.1.5 is a maintenance release aimed at correcting some regressions and delivering the latest English dictionary. All users of Apache OpenOffice 4.1.4 or earlier are advised to upgrade. You can download Apache OpenOffice 4.1.5 at the usual place.
Is open office any good?
- OpenOffice and close relative LibreOffice regularly win contracts to replace Microsoft Office, especially in government and educational markets. It's not a perfect match to Office, but OpenOffice is good enough for the majority of users who don't need to exchange complicated documents with Microsoft Office users.
Is open office application software?
Any .exe can be considered software by definition.
Why is open office bad?
Experts say that the open office was never very positive for employees, who reported feeling less productive and more distracted, got sick more easily, and felt pressured to work longer and harder because of their lack of privacy.
How allow open office macros?
How do I enable a macro in OpenOffice?
- You can enable the Macros in OpenOffice by following steps: Select "Medium" and add "Trusted Sources". You can add the folder to the Trusted Sources where your file exists which contains the Macro. Avoid giving path of directory like Download folder of browser, where you might be downloading un-secure files.
What time adp office open?
What's the phone number for ADP customer service?
- ADP Customer Service & Contact Information. ADP Customer Service and Support. To reach ADP customer service call 1-844-227-5237.
What post office is open?
What time does the post office open and close?
- Most post offices are open from 9 am to 5 or 6 pm from Monday to Friday, occasionally with a lunch hour around 1 pm in rural areas. Larger post offices are open on Saturday (mornings in most cases), but all will usually be closed on public holidays.
Do open office environments work?
Today, studies show that these open work spaces have the opposite effect they were meant to, and actually reduce productivity and lower employee morale.
Why microsoft office cannot open?
What to do when Microsoft Outlook won't open?
- If Microsoft Outlook isn't responding or opening, you can access it by executing a few simple steps. A lagging or inaccessible Outlook is a typical problem for most users. Press the Shift, Ctrl and Esc keys to open the Windows Task Manager . Open the "Processes" tab. Rummage the processes list to see if the Microsoft Outlook process is running.
What is open office impress?
Open Office Impress is basically a free version of Microsoft PowerPoint.
When is mdva office open?
- Unless otherwise noted, all MDVA Service Program offices are open Monday-Friday, 8:00-4:00, by appointment only. Please call an office near you to schedule an appointment in advance of visiting.
How do i open an open office document?
To open an existing document from within any component of OpenOffice.org, choose File > Open or click the Open File icon on the Standard Toolbar or press Control+O. The Open dialog appears.
How can i open an office file without office?
Install LibreOffice, a free and open-source office suite. This is an alternative to Microsoft Office. LibreOffice Writer, which is included, can open and edit Microsoft Word documents in DOC and DOCX format. Upload the document to Google Drive and open it in Google Docs, Google's free web-based office suite.
How can you open office 2010 without office 2010?
There are applications on the internet that allows the ability to open and edit office files like OpenOffice. There are also apps in smart phones for opening and editing of Office files. However, do note that the effects might not turn out the same (for example, words do not appear at the right position in charts etc.) so it is still best to get Office 2010 itself to open the files
What's the difference between libre office and open office?
- in the free and open source software world. LibreOffice is about more than software. It’s about people, culture, creation, sharing and collaboration. LibreOffice is a free and powerful office suite, and a successor to OpenOffice.org (commonly known as OpenOffice).
Why wont office 2007 documents open on office 2003?
Because there was additional formatting that is included in the newer versions. To be able to view 2007 files with 2003, choose to 'save file as' from the file menu and then click on the file type box and choose to save it as a 2003 version file. Note that this may cause some things to not look correctly on 2003 as you may be removing certain additional things that 2007 did that 2003 cant do.
Can i open office 2010 files in office 2003?
If you have theCompatibility patch (File Convertor) installed you should be able to open Office 2010 documents on Office 2003 and vice versa.
What are some ideas for creative office space?
- Here are five creative office space ideas to foster your team’s creativity and output. 1. Allow for mobility You’ve probably heard plenty about the damage that sitting down all day does to your body. Plus, the same desk with the same view every day doesn’t lend itself to inspired moments of genius.
Where can one find home office design ideas?
If you are looking for ideas for home offices then there are several design magazines on the market that can give you great inspiration. You could also go to a do it yourself shop where they often have mock ups of rooms in the house where you can get ideas from. A great place to try is Ikea as they have lots of home office ideas.
Where can one find office space planning ideas?
One can find office space planning ideas from websites like eHow, Steel Case, Yahoo! Small Business Advisor, Cubicles, 37 Signals and Mission Workplace.
How to get pictures in open office?
Insert Picture dialog
- Click in the OOo document where you want the image to appear.
- Choose Insert > Picture > From File from the menu bar.
- On the Insert Picture dialog, navigate to the file to be inserted, select it, and click Open.
How do you open works doc with open office?
Just open it as if it was an OpenOffice document. OpenOffice will read MS Works documents quite happily, and you can either save them as OpenOffice or MS Works formats.
How to open a wps document with open office?
wps file to a file compatible with Apache OpenOffice. ... wps files to compatible Apache OpenOffice files:
- If you have Microsoft Works, open the …
- Use Microsoft Word, resave it as …
- Use an online converter service such as Zamzar.
How to open an xlsm file in open office?
How do I open a XLS file?
- Right-click the XLS file, select "Open With" and choose "Microsoft Excel" from the list. The XLS file will open once the Excel application launches.
Can office 2003 open docx files?
In case you have Office 2003 or Office 2000 or Office XP installed on your PC, just download the Microsoft compatibility pack and install it. You will be able to read the . docx files in your current installation of Microsoft Office.
Can office 2013 open odt files?
- Last Updated: March 16, 2021 Files that end with the extension "ODT" are from the program "Open Office.org" or LibreOffice . If you have Word 2010 or 2013, you can open an ODT file simply by double-clicking it. If you're using an older version of Word, or you are using the Mac versions of Word, you'll need to convert the file first.
Can office 365 open works files?
- Upgrade to Microsoft 365 to work anywhere from any device and continue to receive support. If you previously used Microsoft Works and you now use Office 2010, you may want to use your Works documents and spreadsheets in Office. First, copy the files to your new computer, and then open them in Office.
Can open office be used online?
It is available for free online users but it also allows the integration with premium users and on-premises OffiDocs deployments where the OffiDocs OpenOffice Writer is installed.
Can microsoft office open odt files?
- You can open and save files in the OpenDocument Text (.odt) file format used by some word processing applications. Upgrade to Microsoft 365 to work anywhere with the latest features and updates. Click the File tab. Click Open.
Can microsoft office open openoffice documents?
- Let's start with the basics. If you've recently adopted OpenOffice but have a bunch of documents that are still in Microsoft Office format, you'll probably want to be able to open the documents in OpenOffice. The good news is that OpenOffice can open Microsoft Office documents automatically.
How late is office depot open?
Most stores regular hours are: Monday-Friday 8am to 8pm, Saturday 10am-7pm, and Sunday 11am-6pm.
No microsoft office app will open?
- Sometimes, if you cannot open a Microsoft Office file by directly double-clicking on it, you can try to firstly open the corresponding Office program, then open the target file from the app. Step 1. Launch the correct Microsoft Office app, Word, Excel, or PowerPoint. Step 2. On its top menu, select File > Open.
Open office draw triangle how to?
Drawing a rectangle or squareThe outline is shown as a dashed line until you release the mouse button, when the rectangle is drawn. Hold down the Shift key to draw a square. Hold down the Alt key to draw a rectangle starting from its center. To combine the effects, hold down both the Shift and Alt keys simultaneously.
Open office how to change author?
Open the document where you want to change the author. Go to File > Properties > General; click "Reset". Make sure the "Apply user data" option is ON (checked) and when the document is saved it should get the new author name from the user data.
Open office spreadsheet how to sum?
Type sum or select it from the function list f(x). Select the cells to be added together. The formula should be something like =sum<A2:A5>. Press the Enter key or click the green tick (checkmark) on the Formula Bar.
How to search open office documents?
To display the Find & Replace dialog box, use the keyboard shortcut Control+F or select Edit > Find & Replace.
- Type the text you want to find in the Search for box.
- To replace the text with different text, type the new text in the Replace with box.
How to loop open office presentation?
To set that up, select Slide Transition in the task pane (right). Under Advance slide choose Automatically after and set a time. Click the Apply to All Slides button (or set a different time for different slides). Next, to set the looping: from the main menu, choose Slide Show > Slide Show Settings.
How to merge in open office?
- Open the original document.
- Select Edit > Changes > Merge Document.
- A file selection dialog opens. Select a file you want to merge and click OK.
- After the documents merge, the Accept or Reject Changes dialog opens as shown below, showing changes by more than one reviewer.
What open office program is powerpoint?
- Description PPTX Viewer is a freeware that you can use to Open, view Microsoft Office PowerPoint (PPTX) document. It's a quick and convenient way to view PowerPoint files on your computer.
What opens publisher in open office?
- OOo cannot open Publisher files. There doesn't seem to be anything out there that will open Publisher files apart from Microsoft Publisher (there isn't even a Microsoft Publisher Viewer in the same way there is a Word Viewer or a PowerPoint Viewer). However, you can convert Publisher files to Microsoft.doc files using Zamzar.
What is an open office document?
- The Open Document Format for Office Applications (ODF), also known as OpenDocument, is a ZIP-compressed XML-based file format for spreadsheets, charts, presentations and word processing documents.
What is included in open office?
- It contains a word processor (Writer), a spreadsheet (Calc), a presentation application (Impress), a drawing application (Draw), a formula editor (Math), and a database management application (Base). Apache OpenOffice 's default file format is the OpenDocument Format (ODF), an ISO / IEC standard.
What is open cell office layout?
There is a link which might answer your question:office-layout
What is open office org impress?
- What is Impress? Impress is OpenOffice .org’s presentations (slide show) component. You can create slides that contain many different elements, including text, bulleted and numbered lists, tables, charts, clip art, and a wide range of graphic objects.