Video answer: Wifi/internet working but showing no internet access windows 10 laptop || pc [fixed]
Top best answers to the question «Why do i have no internet access on my laptop»
If there's no internet connection on all devices, the problem could be your network equipment. Switch to a wired connection if available or try a different connection… Most laptops have a WiFi button or switch which, if turned off, could result in no internet access. Disable Airplane mode if it's on.
- If you have both an Ethernet connection enabled and a wireless connection on your laptop or desktop, that could be the cause of the problem. You can either try disconnecting one, restarting and then seeing if you can get Internet access for each individually.
Why does my laptop say no internet connection?
- Hold the Windows Key and Press R. Type ncpa.cpl and Click OK.
- Right-click on the internet connection you are having trouble accessing the internet with,and click on Diagnose.
- Wait for the computer to run the diagnosis – during this process,DHCP will be automatically turned on if it is disabled.
Video answer: No internet access but connected ? solved!!
7 other answers
Trying to launch word/excel results in "Let's try that again" errors saying "Please connect your device to the internet." Obviously it's connected to the internet, because I'm remotely connected to it via Team Viewer. The Windows Task Bar icon says "No Internet Access." This too is incorrect because I can browse the network with no problem.
If you are on a Windows PC, you might see a prompt besides your WiFi menu saying “Connected, No Internet Access” or a similar message on other devices. Some of the common reasons for this are – The WiFi router is not working as intended. Internet Service Provider (ISP) is facing an outage.
You may try to download the wireless driver on a different computer and burn it to a disc Then, install the driver using the disc on your laptop. Try using the Fn + F2 key to turn wireless On or Off. Use Windows Mobility Center in the control panel to check the status of the wireless connection. Please reply if you have any further questions.
Easy way to test is to either unplug the Ethernet cable or use the keyboard to turn off the Wireless [Notebook/Laptop] or just turn off the Modem/Router and restart, should give a message if there's a problem. Might look in Tutorials on this site about creating either type account.
Close out of network adapters and try connecting to the Internet. Yes, the “no Internet, secured” error is a common error. You’ll most likely get it in Windows 10 than in other versions. Since many changes in configuration settings can cause this error, you’ll have to run through different options to get a fix.
A single computer has a WiFi connection but no internet. If your computer is the only device that says it has a connection but no actual internet, it is likely that you have a misconfigured setting, faulty drivers or WiFi adapter, DNS issues, or a problem with your IP address. All devices have a WiFi connection but no internet.
0. Jan 17, 2018. #1. My laptop is connected to WiFi but doesn't have any internet access. Searching Google, it seems the DNS look-up failed and that was caused by an unresponsive DNS server or a...